Jump to content
  • Who needs to have a license?

    Any entity that is working with the actual font files needs a separate license. A design studio that is creating artworks (logos, brochures and so on) for a client needs a license. The client might not need a license if they only use and distribute the artwork made by the design studio. But if they want to edit files and install the fonts on their computers, then the client needs a separate license in their name. 

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You can also check out our Privacy Policy